Our Slip and Fall Lawyers in Lancaster Share What to Do in 2022 After You Are Injured on Someone Else’s Property
After Addressing Traumatic Injuries, Do You Know What to Do After a Fall on Snow or Ice That Causes Serious Injuries?
Our slip & fall injury premises liability lawyers (offering free consultations) can fight for your rights when you have been hurt after slipping on ice or snow. You can trust our compassionate, experienced Lancaster slip, trip, and fall lawyers at Rankin & Gregory to help you determine if you have a viable slip and fall injury case in Pennsylvania.
Do you know what steps to take if you’ve been injured in a fall?
We want our friends and neighbors to know what to do in the event they are seriously injured in a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property that should have been prevented. Evidence of a dangerous condition caused by snow or ice can deteriorate quickly. If you or someone you know was hurt in a fall due to a dangerous condition on the property, then the following steps should be taken as quickly as possible to preserve the case:
- Take photographs or videos of the exact location of the fall and the general area. A case is much easier to understand and prove when photographs or videos are presented to show the dangerous condition. The sooner these photographs or videos can be taken after the fall, the better. You want to try to show the condition as it was when the fall happened.
- Gather the names and contact information for any witness. Try to get the name and contact information from any person who witnessed the fall, has knowledge of the fall, or has knowledge of the conditions that lead to the fall. All witness information is important, but especially the name and contact information for any impartial witnesses. Impartial witnesses are those people who are not connected to you or the property owner. You should also take down the names and contact information for any witness that may be partial, such as any employee from the store that you dealt with about the fall, who witnessed the fall, or has information about the conditions which caused the fall.
- Notify the property owner or person in charge. Immediate notice to the manager of the store or owner of the property goes a long way to establish the credibility of your claim. Often times, a report of the fall will be created to document some of the facts and hopefully help support your case. Notice can also come from your attorney provided it is done shortly after the fall.
- Take notes. When you get an opportunity, take time to write down the things you remember about the fall. If you can, answer the following: What was the dangerous condition in detail? Who did I speak with and what did they say? Was there anything that was said or that you witnessed which lead you to believe that the owner or person in charge had notice of the dangerous condition?
- Call RG Injury Law. The attorneys at RG Injury Law have successfully helped many people who were injured when a dangerous condition caused them to fall.
Call our Lancaster, Rohrerstown, Columbia, or Leola – Leacock Pennsylvania offices to speak to experienced PA slip & fall accident lawyers at 717.656.5000.
You may worry that you need an injury lawyer in Philadelphia to get the highest settlement after you’ve been injured by slipping and falling. Our Lancaster lawyers fight fiercely for every client like you to win MAXIMUM premises liability settlements in Pennsylvania after you’ve suffered injuries in a fall. You get the hometown attention and compassion from our law firm in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, with the tenacious winning attitude attributed to big city slip and fall attorneys. Attorney Chad Rankin serves clients throughout Pennsylvania from offices in Lancaster County that include service in Elizabethtown, Columbia, Lancaster City, Neffsville, Hempfield Township, Manheim Borough, Manor Township, Manheim Township, Gap, Ephrata, Lititz, Leola, Mt. Joy, Marietta, Akron, Denver, Millersville, Willow Street, Strasburg, New Holland, Paradise, Refton, Quarryville, Reamstown, Coatesville, Exton, King of Prussia, and Malvern. RG Injury Law also fights for victims of auto accidents in the counties of Lebanon, Philadelphia, Chester, York, Dauphin, Berks, and Montgomery.
If you or someone you know was injured by an improperly maintained property or hazard, contact Lancaster slip and fall accident lawyer Chad Rankin at Rankin & Gregory, LLC (RG Injury Law) for a free premises liability case consultation to determine the full extent of your rights. Call us today at 717.656.5000.
Most professional, caring, reliable, lawyer…
★★★★★ Mr. Rankin and his staff can be considered as the most professional, caring, reliable lawyer anybody would want. Besides fighting diligently toward your goals he has a bedside manner of a saint. immediately returns calls if he is unavailable and will be truthful and to the point. Before I ever met Chad, I was never was a fan of lawyers. They BS you just to get your money without a care in the world besides looking out for themselves. He also has a superb staff who is knowledgeable and friendly.
Review by: A Happy Client Reviewing: RG Injury Law Date published: 2/2015 Rating: 5 / 5 stars