Do You Need an Experienced PA Tractor Trailer Attorney for Your Truck Accident Injury Case?
We’re Award-winning Lancaster Truck Accident Lawyers Who Fight for You to Win Max Compensation
RG Injury Law’s Lancaster truck accident lawyers call on two decades of experience obtaining maximum compensation from insurance companies for victims of car and tractor-trailer or commercial vehicle accidents in Pennsylvania. When you are injured, overwhelmed, and searching for the “best personal injury lawyers,” you can be confident that our trucking accident attorneys at Rankin & Gregory are highly regarded as top truck accident lawyers in Lancaster and throughout Central Pennsylvania. Our Lancaster and Leola clients trust our highly-experienced, proven tractor-trailer accident attorneys to win fair maximum settlements and awards from insurance companies avoiding their responsibilities to compensate you fully for accident injuries caused by a semi truck or commercial vehicle accident. Chad Rankin and Bill Gregory are experienced truck accident lawyers who fight on your side to protect you and your family from the serious consequences of Pennsylvania tractor-trailer truck accidents. Our primary focus is to ensure that you receive the medical care you need. Let our team handle everything. We will take the time and pressure of your case off of your shoulders, giving you compassionate, responsive service so you can concentrate on your full recovery.
Trucking accidents often result in very significant injuries, damages, and even wrongful deaths. Typically, the value of these cases is much higher than ordinary accident cases. Because so much money could be at stake, the trucking companies act fast to defend the case. They hire experts to investigate the fresh evidence. Trucking companies send out private investigators to get witness statements. The private investigators may even try to sway the testimony or try to persuade the witness not to get involved.
By the time that you leave the emergency room, the trucking company may have already built their defenses.
This is why it is so important to get an experienced, skilled, and hardworking trucking accident attorney involved right away.
The PA truck attorneys at RG Injury Law have handled hundreds of trucking accident cases. We know what needs to be done, how to get it done, and we start your case right away. Our speed and expertise often offset the early start by the trucking company defendants. We send out our own private investigators and experts to preserve the evidence and develop your case.
RG Injury Law will send out an expert certified in trucking accident reconstruction. The accident reconstruction expert will go the scene to photograph and document the evidence. They will take measurements based on the physical damage and road markings to calculate speed, direction, braking, etc. They will inspect the vehicles involved in the accident for damage and mechanical issues. All commercial trucks on the road today have Event Data Recorders (EDR). EDR is what many people refer to as the “black box.” Our experts can preserve and download to the data contained on the EDR. EDR data includes vital information such as time, distance, speed, braking, etc.
PA Trucking Accident Attorneys for Lancaster County and Throughout Central Pennsylvania
Every year, hundreds of Pennsylvanians become victims of trucking accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, an bus accidents. Pennsylvania continues to have more than 200 fatalities due to truck-related wrecks on roads and highways every year, according to the Fatality Analysis Reporting System. Distracted driving, negligent road and vehicle maintenance, driving under the influences of alcohol or drugs, and inclement weather cause injury and death every day. Turn to Lancaster lawyers at RG Injury Law with more than 20 years of experience on your side to help you settle your case.
Common Causes of Accidents Include:
- Inadequate training of truck drivers
- Unrealistic deadlines
- Sleep deprivation
- Cell phone use
- Improper maintenance and vehicle malfunction
- Truck driver error
- Unexpected mechanical failures
What Should You Do After an Accident?
- Immediately call for medical help if someone is injured.
- Call the police. They will document the accident and gather facts for legal purposes. If you don’t call the police, it is your word against the other person’s.
- Report the accident to your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Exchange information with the other parties involved, such as address and phone number. If it’s a car accident get the license plate number; make, model and year of the vehicle; driver’s insurance information; car registration number; driver’s license number.
- Get the names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses. Keep in mind; if it was a car accident, any passengers involved in the accident are NOT witnesses.
- Take pictures of the accident, damage to the vehicle, and the area around the accident.
- Collect any physical evidence that could have caused the accident.
- Gather details from the accident: draw a diagram of the accident; note the date and time; the type of weather; the location of the accident—including any landmarks.
- Call RG Injury Law at 717.656.5000 to talk for free with an attorney with experience in trucking accidents.
- Don’t panic. Remain calm and call for help.
- Don’t leave the scene of the accident.
- Don’t discuss the accident with anyone and blame anyone, including yourself.
- Don’t forget to document and take pictures of all damages, especially your vehicle, if in a car accident.
- Don’t wait. The longer you wait to get legal advice, the harder it is to prove your case.
- Don’t speak to anybody from the at-fault person’s insurance company before consulting a lawyer. If you give a statement, it may be used against you in the future.
Learn more at:
We encourage people who have been in a commercial vehicle semi truck or 18-wheeler truck crash that injured you and/or your loved ones to reach out to our legal team quickly and talk with our personal injury attorneys at no cost. We never pressure people to become clients, treat you with respect and compassion, and charge nothing to consult with our experienced attorneys. You’ll get our full attention and rapid response throughout your case and pay no fee unless we recover money for you.
When you have suffered injuries as a result of an 18-wheeler truck driver’s negligence, call Chad Rankin or Bill Gregory at 717.656.5000 as soon as possible after your injuries occur to ensure the highest compensation possible.
Talk with the RG Injury Law Team. Email or call 717.656.5000.
Chat on Social