Rankin & Gregory Personal Injury Lawyers Offer a $2,500 Scholarship to 2023 Graduating Seniors at Penn Manor High School in Millersville, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Are you a Penn Manor High School Student who is seeking scholarships for your next educational journey?
Apply for Rankin & Gregory’s $2,500 #RGInjuryLawCares Spring 2023 Higher Education Scholarship for Penn Manor High School Students
Chad Rankin and Bill Gregory, the attorneys of Rankin & Gregory, LLC, personal injury law firm, want to help you achieve your dreams for your higher education with a little less financial stress!
$2,500 #RGInjuryLawCares Penn Manor Higher Education Scholarship
The personal injury and workers compensation law firm of Rankin & Gregory, LLC, invites high school students from Penn Manor High School in Lancaster County, PA, to apply for a higher education scholarship opportunity. The firm’s co-founding partner Chad Rankin graduated from Penn Manor, and he is committed to giving back to the community that gave him so much.
We invite applicants who are motivated and excited about furthering their education to apply for our scholarship. The selected student chosen will receive a $2,500.00 scholarship for attending their verified higher education institution for the fall 2023 semester.
Please apply if you match our scholarship eligibility requirements:
- Currently enrolled in Penn Manor High School in Millersville, Pennsylvania
- In good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher and share a copy of your grades (not an official transcript)
- Be legal resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States
- Submit one short letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, volunteer organization, or employer
- Write and submit a 250 to 500 word essay on a topic of your choosing
- Be enrolled in and/or will be enrolled in post-secondary schooling upon graduating from Penn Manor High School
- Willing to share a short biography, photo, and your approval for us to feature them and share your essay on our blog, firm news, and social media
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Rankin & Gregory, LLC, and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible for this scholarship
- Winner(s) may not apply for subsequent scholarships through Rankin & Gregory, LLC.
- Scholarships are based on academic record, recommendations, and the essay submitted to Rankin & Gregory, LLC, without consideration of the applicant’s gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, financial need, age, or physical disability.
To have your application for Rankin & Gregory, LLC’s scholarship considered, please email your full name, address, telephone number (or parent’s telephone number), your current GPA, letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, volunteer organization, or employer, along with your essay to Rankin & Gregory, LLC, at help@RGInjuryLaw.com on or before the deadline on 12:00 PM (EST) on March 17, 2023. Be sure to include “COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY” and your name in the subject line of your email. Please paste the text of your essay into the body of the email. Thank you and good luck, seniors!
We also offer a $2,500 scholarship for Hempfield High School and J.P. McCaskey High School Triunfo Scholarship for Hispanic Students in Lancaster County, PA!
Talk with the RG Injury Law Team. Email or call 717.656.5000.
Reach Out on Social