Rankin & Gregory RG Injury Law College Scholarships 2021
Proud to Help Students Access Higher Education
Helping High School and College Students Achieve Dreams
RG Injury Law Annual $2,500 #RGInjuryLawCares 2021-22 College Scholarships
At RG Injury Law – Rankin & Gregory, LLC, in Lancaster, PA, we are touched every day by our clients’ stories about their children, and, too often, how car accidents and life-altering injuries have impacted their families in painful ways. For the 2021 school year, we wanted find a way to give back to the Lancaster PA community that has given us so much. High school seniors experience a pivotal transition from high school into college or trade schools, and the challenges from our pandemic have made their transitions even tougher. We are especially pleased to be able to help students pay for higher education during this time. We invite applicants who are motivated and excited about furthering their education to apply for our #RGInjuryLawCares scholarship. The successful student chosen will receive a $2,500.00 scholarship.
- Currently enrolled in a Lancaster County PA high school.
- In good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher and share a copy of your grades (not an official transcript).
- Be legal resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States.
- Submit one short letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, volunteer organization or employer.
- Write and submit a 250 to 500 word essay on a topic of your choosing.
- Be enrolled in and/or will be enrolled in post-secondary schooling upon graduation from high school.
- Willing to share a short biography, photo, and your approval for us potentially to feature them and share your essay on our blog, firm news, and social media.
Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Rankin & Gregory, LLC and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible for this scholarship. Winner(s) may not apply for subsequent scholarships through Rankin & Gregory, LLC.
Scholarships are based on academic record, recommendations, and the essay submitted to Rankin & Gregory, LLC without consideration of the applicant’s gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, financial need, age, or physical disability.
To have your application for Rankin & Gregory, LLC’s scholarship considered, please email your:
-telephone number (or parent’s telephone number)
-letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, volunteer organization or employer, and
-essay to Rankin & Gregory, LLC at help @ RGInjuryLaw.com on or before noon. on May 15, 2021.
Be sure to include “COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY” and your name in the subject line of your email and paste your essay into the body of the email.
Talk with the RG Injury Law Team. Email or call 717.656.5000.
Reach Out on Social